Re: [TR] Fwd: TR: suggestions for refinishing exhaust manifold

To: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fwd: TR: suggestions for refinishing exhaust manifold
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:56:04 -0500
Hi Greg, If you go with zinc plating, originally it was yellow(chromate)
zinc.  Caswell plating has a kit that works nicely, but if that's all
your going to do, it would be cheaper to have it done professionally. On
a 76, there's actually quite a few engine parts that were originally
yellow zinc, so you may want to have everything done at once.   John
Mitchell  76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org