Re: [TR] Distributor springs

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Distributor springs
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:37:45 -0600
Hello all!

I can tell you that Bob Sarama is out, or is getting out of the dizzy
business. I spoke with him a few months ago and he had mentioned that he
just didnt want to repair them anymore. Its a shame as he repaired dizzy's
for TRF and many other and was the best at it. You could try him still, as
me may help out..

Paul Seedoff

===     http://www.vtr.org