RE: [TR] Price of engine mounts and carb gasket

To: "Tom Note" <tom628@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Price of engine mounts and carb gasket
From: "Beaudoin, Jonathan" <beaudoin.jonathan@ville.gatineau.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:26:37 -0500
Sorry to reply via the list but I was unable to contact tom off list.

That's what I was thinking about... But I can figure out that nobody had this
problem before. Their should be a gasket kit available from one of the big 3.
I also have a 6 and I have no problem finding carb gasket for it... It's a
basic part in my mind.

Thanks, for your help.

Jonathan