[TR] Yahoo Mail & Mail List

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Yahoo Mail & Mail List
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:17:39 -0800 (PST)
Bob, I'm sending from a free yahoo address and haven't noticed any problems.

  - Greg H

  Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:15:13 -0500
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>

 I'm trying to determine if my recent decrease in mail list volume is
my ISP's problem, so at someone's suggestion, I'm trying to subscribe to
the Mail List using Yahoo Mail. But every time I respond to the majordomo
email asking me to verify the subscription, it bounces it back to me. I'm
doing the email in Plain Text so I think the problem is that footer banner
that Yahoo sticks on the end of every email you send...
Is this what's causing the problem?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection