Re: [TR] My return to the List

To: sothornton@stevethorntonlaw.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] My return to the List
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:50:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/2007 4:28:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sothornton@stevethorntonlaw.com writes:

> I am returning to the List after a departure of a few years.

Steve,
Welcome back good ole buddy.  You have been missed!  We once shared ownership
of TR3B's yours Signal Red and mine Powder Blue.  You remember the time we
tied for first place in Concours at a VTR National in Rockford with the TR3B's?

Very exciting to have you back and now we can share 250's. Let me know if I
can help with anything.

Very sorry to hear the news of your friends. I backed off on riding my Harley
Dyna quite a bit last year. I believe I only put a few 100 miles on it.  I
always ride with jeans, boots, gloves and a full helmet mostly on country roads
out of traffic and with great care. Mostly, I worry about Ben my son in law
who has adopted the Night Train and loves to ride all the time.

See you soon.
Darrell

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.