[TR] My return to the List

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] My return to the List
From: "Steve Thornton" <sothornton@stevethorntonlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 00:00:59 -0500
Hello List-

I am returning to the List after a departure of a few years.

I hope this forum is as active and helpful as when I left- I am sure it is.

My return to TR's is not all good news. For the past several years
motorcycles filled my time previously occupied by TR's. Unfortunately, last
June two of my fellow riders were killed by an impaired driver. Another lost
a leg. I have struggled with whether I should ride again, but remembering
how much fun I had with Triumphs I have decided to ride with 4 wheels, not
two.

My new project that brings me back is a 1968 TR 250, which I bought and
stored for many years. It sat at a prepaid painter's shop for 5 years. My
bad judgment. It is now at a restoration shop for a frame up restoration.
Words cannot express my excitement about returning to all things Triumph.

I look forward to this group again. Any suggestions of upgrades for my TR
250 which I might have missed over the last few years are welcomed
information.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

===     http://www.vtr.org