Re: [TR] Quote, miss quoted?

To: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Quote, miss quoted?
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 10:26:09 -0600
Cosmo Kramer wrote:
> Hi List!
>   I submitted a thread to the list & had an advertisement installed at the
>end of the E-mail. [Which I'd like to have removed, but don't know how.]
>
>   Another person took this advertisement & started another thread what had
>NOTHING to do with the content in my thread, but refereed to it with my name
>being involved.
>   Another person added to this thread, stating that I did not write it, but
>was a trailing advertisement.
>
>   I have been miss quoted on this list several times over the past years.
>Some good & some bad, that I never written.
>
>     I must admit that I do have a tendency to want to reply to different
>threads 'Right a way' instead of finish reading the Digest. [Which could cause
>problems.]  <snip>
>

>   My point is, Example: One person writes something or conveys a message that
>is miss interpreted & is connected with another person's name or their name.
><snip>
>

> -Cosmo Kramer
A prime reason that the Forum structure is much better than the email
list structure.  IMNSHO, Forums also allow the subject matter to be
further categorized so information is easier to find.
The only thing I really don't like about Forums is that they usually do
not have a spell checker to catch my fat finger errors.

Which, on this subject BTW, VTR has opened a brand new Triumph Forum,
"Open to All" Hosted by the VTR.  Like all the other lists and forums,
all you have to do is register first.
use it here
http://www.vtr.org/forum/

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org