Re: [TR] RE: TR3 Oil

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, standardtriumph@btinternet.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: TR3 Oil
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:17:25 -0600
Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:

>>> Have you tried olive oil?  (I suggest extra virgin)
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>
>> only on those silicone implants ... in the sand ...
>>

> Please!  There may be children watching.
>
> Dave

Compared to old codgers like you Dave, I suppose the younger contingent
on this list may look like children behind the wheel of an old Triumph
So I wonder how many of them are driving cars older they they themselves
are?

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org