Re: [TR] RE: TR3 Oil

To: "William Beecher" <wbeech@flash.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: TR3 Oil
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:30:28 -0500
Back in the day (the 60s), back home in Jolly Olde England, the oil of
choice for "performance" cars was Duckhams 20/W50.  Everybody used it and I
think some or all manufacturers started to generally recommend a 20/W50
multigrade about that time, as an alternative to a straight 30 or 40 weight.

That's all I have to say about this, except that my rebuilt engine will have
a 20/W50 in it, if I can find some.

Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org