RE: [TR] MPH TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] MPH TR3
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:34:52 -0700
 A Daniel Cronin asked :

>       Weren't most OD cars equiped with 4.1 ratio rear gearing?

Best I can tell; no.  Factory OD cars are pretty rare here in the US anyway,
but TS39781LO is the only one I've ever seen that was factory-equipped with
4.1 & OD.

Someone (Tony Rhodes maybe ?) was searching for the speedo head from a car
with a 4.1 ... AFAIK he never found one (and I wouldn't sell him mine).
I've also never seen one of those speedos on eBay, even in the UK, so I'm
guessing they were pretty rare over there, too.

Randall