Re: [TR] Charcoal canister and anti-run valve

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Charcoal canister and anti-run valve
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:44:36 -0400
If the charcoal can completely blocks, it can create some problems with
venting air into the gas tank as you run along, drawing gasoline down.

The charcoal can is filled with activated charcoal.  The exact same
activated charcoal you find in pet stores for use in fishtank filters.  You
can very easily overhaul a charcoal canister with this activated charcoal,
should you wish to do this job.

You can eliminate both the charcoal can and the anti-run on valve quite
easily.