Re: [TR] Charcoal canister and anti-run valve

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Charcoal canister and anti-run valve
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:31:21 -0600
Mark Hooper wrote:
> So, the guy who believes that Pepsi is fundamentally different than Coke gave
>you this advice?
>
> Mark

Well I don't think anyone would snort Pepsi, so yeah, they are probably
different.

I'd give you the long list of the dozen or so different types of
charcoal and their specific uses and why, but that would be a waste of
time and bandwidth.

I guess you drink lite beer too?  All beers are the same, just like all
wine, and all food in general too...

 all fundamentally the same stuff when it exits  =-O

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)

===     http://www.vtr.org