Re: [TR] Wheel Questions

To: <Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Wheel Questions
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:13:10 -0500
I agree with the others, buy a new set of wheels.  I thought about Panasports
or Superlites for my TR4A but my wife wanted wires.  We bought a new set of
Dayton Chrome wires last year and had Vredestein tires mounted at the same
place.  It made the difference between not wanting to take the car on a long
trip to it being a pleasure to drive.  You won't look back.  I have used both
British Wire Wheel and Hendrix Wire Wheel in NC.  Both have been good but I
think I would give the nod to Hendrix.  I have the tubeless version and they
have been fine for nearly two seasons.

===     http://www.vtr.org