[TR] TR3 tires 6" rims

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, Tim Dyer <KingsCreekTrees@aol.com>,
Subject: [TR] TR3 tires 6" rims
From: Pete Thatcher <pthatch@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks everybody, especially Randall and Tim.  I got my question answered
almost immediately.  I am going to go with the 185/65-15's.  Depending on how
well they fit and ride maybe next time I will go with a larger size.  I read
your guys emails everyday along with another Porsche forum and it is amazing
how quickly questions get answered.  I don't respond much but due appreciate
everyone's effort.  One of these days I will need to goto a meeting and meet
some of you guys.  I live in OC so the weather isn't an excuse.

Thanks again
Pete
58 TR3
83 911SC