[TR] TR3 badge bars

To: tjwakeman@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3 badge bars
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:47:43 -0800 (PST)
HI Terry,     Tell us what you end up with.     I bought a badge bar and put
on Lucas driving lights and my various badges. My TR3A had been running
consistently at 185 F regardless of outside temperatures. With the badges and
all it jumped to about 205 to 210. I took the badges off, but left the bar and
lights on and it is still running 200 or so. I probably will just remove the
works completely now.     I might make up something to mount the lights below
the grill in front of the bumper and then hope I don't bump something.
      Bill in Tehachapi