Re: [TR] TR3 Electric Fan Placement

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Electric Fan Placement
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:49:49 -0800
> However I am mindful of limits on submissions
> to the list in terms of message length - and topicality.

Jonmac, I would be interested in ANY information you care to share, both for
technical content and for the glimpses of history it provides.

However, since the list limit per message is rather low (approximately 1000
characters), I think it would be better if you were to compose a document
that could be shared on a web (or FTP) site or perhaps by private email.

I'll be glad to help in any way I can, including document conversion and
posting on a web site.  We can certainly find room for it; if not on
Team.Net then VTR or any number of other club/member sites.

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net