Re: [TR] Promise of oil analysis to the list

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Promise of oil analysis to the list
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:06:17 -0700
> I see moss is now selling fuel lines by the inch that are not suppossed
> to break down.

Any auto parts store will have them as well.

> And, if I
> install a filter between the pump and the carbs, what type and model of
> filter should I use?  Would you just use another normal fuel filter?

Yup, lots of common filters that will work fine.  One caution, though, if
you select this style of filter
http://www.amazon.com/Moeller-Universal-Inline-Glass-Filter/dp/B000MT94OM
Be sure to get one with metal ends rather than plastic.  A friend of mine
bought one that turned out to be plastic (even though the clear part was
glass), and the plastic broke, dumping fuel all over his engine.

-- Randall

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47