Re: [TR] TR250 Windshield Wiper Motor and switch

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR250 Windshield Wiper Motor and switch
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:57:20 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Thanks for the description Randall!  I had been using Greg's method.  I am
pretty sure I found the green one, but I blew a couple of fuses in the process.

I think there is something wrong with the motor, it only runs with one of the
terminals grounded.  But I am going to be more careful in my tests now that I
have Randall's instructions.
Thanks,
Roger

** triumphs@autox.team.net **