Re: [TR] Alternator?

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Alternator?
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 21:18:07 -0500

--089e0111d6f2932f10052462ab86

I've been running a 10si on my tr4 for several years now. I gutted a
voltage box and made the connections internally so the harness was not
molested.

If I do it again, I'd be willing to try a newer alternator,  but the
fallback would be the 10si.

You must reuse the alternator bracket as a support. I did not cut or bend
any triumph part.

--089e0111d6f2932f10052462ab86

. I gutted a voltage box and made the connections internally so the harness=
 was not molested. </p>
or,=C2=A0 but the fallback would be the 10si.</p>
t cut or bend any triumph part.</p>

--089e0111d6f2932f10052462ab86--

--===============0326144071749000943==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **