[Fot] Mid Ohio

Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 15:38:50 -0500
Jeff,

We have been thinking about it.  We really like SVRA, but we are really unhappy
with some thinks going on at Road America next week. We are going to see what
happens while we are there before making any final call on mid-Ohio. SVRA
changed the run groups two days ago. We have been registered and paid since
last winter. Now I feel stuffed into a mess based on the changes at the last
minute. It is too bad, because we like SVRA.

Paul Ricco

Sent from my iPhone