[Fot] Mid Ohio

Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio
From: info at dieselperformanceparts.com (DPPI - Mark Craig)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 12:11:43 +0000
Hey I told ya "I went off on it" LOL!!!!

Also forgot to mention the VRG folks as a great place to play too. Haven't ever
run with VSCDA but I trust your opinion on them too.

[http://dieselperformanceparts.com/media/mail/logo_small_dppi.png]<dieselperformanceparts.com>

Mark Craig
Diesel Performance Parts, Inc.
411 Allied Drive, Nashville, TN 37211