[Fot] Mid Ohio

Subject: [Fot] Mid Ohio
From: rick.parent at att.net (Rick Parent)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 12:55:32 +0000 (UTC)
Just thought I would weigh in here, fist of all let me say I am all about free
speech and voting with your checkbook and would not have it any other way but
when one side goes on and on about how bad an organization is without rebuttal
it gets a little old plus as major contributors to this forum one would assume
these individuals would are experts on this subject when the realty is its just
another guy with an opinion, kind of like watching the news ;-). You can bash
SVRA? all you want but for those of you who have not raced with SVRA don't
believe everything you read and, I am not saying the previous opinions are not
valid because they came from individual experience however keep in mind there
are 2 sides to every story, also the points made are greatly exaggerated, to
make a point I suppose. I will not address the comments and turn this into a
pissing contest but I would like to suggest that those of you who have never
raced with SVRA take the previous comments with a grain of salt and do you own
research about SVRA.
Mark Craig, I am truly sorry you had such a horrible experience in the past but
the Spitfire thing happened 4 years ago before I started working for SVRA. I am
always available for discussion at rick at svra.com for you or anyone else who
has questions or comments.
All the best!

    On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:55 AM, John Hasty via Fot <fot at