[Fot] safety switches

Subject: [Fot] safety switches
From: putinbaytr3 at yahoo.com (Rich Hahn)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 11:36:43 +0000 (UTC)
 TR8's came with inertia switches from the factory.? That being said I have
used a Ford switch on my TR4A that is primarily a street car but that I raced
for a couple of years at our Put In Bay event with no issues.? Cheap effective
safety measure.Rich

    On ?Saturday?, ?May? ?26?, ?2018? ?12?:?49?:?11? ?AM? ?EDT, Jamie Palmer