Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph

To: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph
From: Ken Gano <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 23:42:38 -0600
Cc: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
1. Electronic ignition

2.  Weber carbs.

3.  Advance Wire (Dan Masters) wiring harness.

4. Steel (or Panasport) wheels. (Not wire).

5.  Gear reduced starter.

Several other things come to mind, including an aluminum radiator, but those
are the very first â??reliabilityâ?? things I would consider. Basically, take
away all of the subsystems that can go out of adjustment.

Ken Gano

Sent from my iPad