Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph

To: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] The Gift of a Triumph
From: anabil007 <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 07:27:32 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ahmen, Teri, by the time all this stuff is done she will be too old to drive.

But I am fully in favor of the gift, when my daughter asked about getting her
first car, I told her that every young lady should have at least have one red
convertible, she bought a early Miata (20 years ago ), and still has it.
Part of the learning experience is to solve her problems. My daughter had some
small issues with the Miata, and she had to resolve them, when she did it made
her (and me) very proud.

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA

> On Dec 16, 2018, at 6:24 AM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman <tjwakeman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This thread is getting silly. Just bring a car to original factory spec with
> all the parts in spec then have it professionally serviced per the factory
> manual. They were considered dependable drivers when new and many that have
> problems today experience what happens from worn parts and delayed
> maintenance.
>
> TeriAnn
>

>>> On 12/15/18, Lawarence Schwartz <L1j1s@aol.com> wrote:
>>> In addition to Andrew�s  suggestion, one can consider the following a
>>> alternator, pertronix, electric fan and a Dan Masters wiring system. Larry
>>> Schwartz
>>>

> ** triumphs@autox.team.net **

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/anabil007@comcast.net