Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 14, Issue 235

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 14, Issue 235
From: Alan & Lyn Dunscombe <dunscomb@chch.planet.org.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 11:23:31 +1300
Thanks Guy
good suggestion.
My panel beater is already organised to fill the interior of the sills
with the correct anti-rust wax etc.
I was thinking more about the exposed exterior of the sills & 'A' panel etc.

thanks for your suggestions

regards
Alan

AW&  LJ Dunscombe
Porthcurno Pointers&  Barton Border Terriers
New Zealand
www.porthcurno.org
www.bartonborders.org

** triumphs@autox.team.net **