Re: [TR] TR2 sill / bulkhead sealing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 sill / bulkhead sealing
From: Alan & Lyn Dunscombe <dunscomb@chch.planet.org.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 11:34:21 +1300
Dave
thanks for your reply, some great suggestions there.
Your point about putty / dum-dum sealing the gutter between the top edge
of fender and bulkhead is excellent.
I will make sure this is properly done when it goes back together, I
will also be putting anti-seize on all the fasteners when re-assembling
and substitute stainless steel bolts & nuts at the bottom edge of the
fender each side.

I appreciate your help

cheers

Alan

AW&  LJ Dunscombe
New Zealand

AW&  LJ Dunscombe
Porthcurno Pointers&  Barton Border Terriers
New Zealand
www.porthcurno.org
www.bartonborders.org

** triumphs@autox.team.net **