tvr

RE: Ring and Pinion Source

To: "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Ring and Pinion Source
From: "Hill, Stephen M AETT:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:33:11 -0700
Rich, thanks for your response!  In an earlier post Rolf referred to using
4.11's and 3.89's in his Vixen.  Were these widely available and are they a
good setup for autocross (or slaloming as we call it here in North America?)
The reason I ask is I put an overdrive in my 1972 TR6 drive train 2500 S2,
and when I finish warming up the engine I want to slalom the car.  From what
you say I guess I have the stock 3.45 gears, and I probably want to go to
something which gives me better accelation coming out of corners.  Any
suggestions?

Stephen