Re: death of D. Dellinger

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: death of D. Dellinger
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:47:38 -0800
God, what a shock, although not a surprise. I talked to Gordon Keller at
Elkhart in July, and he told me how poorly Dewey was when he visited
Gordon. When we were assembling Bill Rinke's Lotus for Monterey in July
of 1995, we called Dewey in Florida, because it seemed like the thing to
do.<G> I must have sensed something about Nov. 24, because that is
roughly the time I put up a picture of Dewey on our web site. The exact
URL is http://home.earthlink.net/~atrltd/scrpbook.htm. That is the way I
want to remember Dewey.
--
 Dick Carlson, Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd, World HQ, Kansas City
 http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/atrltd