Re: Death of D. Dellinger

To: alfasun@esslink.com, OLD67@aol.com
Subject: Re: Death of D. Dellinger
From: GBrazil@gnn.com (Gerald Brazil)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:21:37
Sorry to hear about Dewey's death. He was one of the great people of the
sport. Those of us who race vintage Vees are particularly in his debt because
it was tireless efforts that established The Vintage Vee organization,
developed our first class rules and succeded in getting the class accepted
into the Monoposto Register and recognized by other sanctioning bodies.
Before Dewey took up our cause we were just a bunch of hasbeen race cars.

Thanks Dewey.

Possibly a fitting memorial would be to name the Fishing Derby held at the
VSCDA event at Grattan in his honor. Probably the only thing Dewey liked
better than vintage racing was fishing.