Re: free driving suit

To: edunn757@ix.netcom.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: free driving suit
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:00:52 -0600
edunn757@ix.netcom.com (whoever that is) wrote:

> I'm a pilot flying international for "a major airline". We have
> personal security problems all the time. Three years ago, we had a
> crewmember attacked in Brazil, and... woke up in a alley, bleeding
> through a crudely sutured wound. You guessed it, unscheduled liver
> removal. The person is still alive, but not flying.

And thus are urban legends are nourished and propagated . . . by
pseudonymous posters working for mystery employers and telling stories
about people with no names.

I have a doctor friend (Dr. Ryan Anderson, if you must know) who'd
like to meet the man with no liver. Personally I'd like to buy him a
drink.

This is a vintage racing group, doncha know . . .

Jim Hill
Madison WI