Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT

To: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Subject: Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT
From: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:58:02 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Alfred Kobacker wrote:

> The humor does not appear to be in the content, but in the de-livery, don't
> you think?
> >                         Hanging on to my LIVER in Tallahassee,
> >                                              Jody
Alfred and Jody,
You must be generating some terrific G-forces that may require a liver
restraining racing seat. If your alcohol consumption is greater than 1
glass of beer or wine per day, you may qualify for the liver bloat weight
handicap in SCCA solo II.   And as an aside, especially for you British
race car owners, and appreciators of the wacky side of British humor,
please rent Monty Python's Flying Circus feature film "The Meaning of
Life"  which features a scene with you guessed it, a liver hijacking.
Sincerely, Not
-KevinO