Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT

To: Jody007@aol.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FREE DRIVING SUIT
From: Alfred Kobacker <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:55:05 -0500
All this kidneying around's keeping me from getting any work done.  I
thought it was over, but you have the gall to bladder on and add yet
another appendix to the corpuscle.  I can't trachea much more!

I am tempted to write an auricle on the tendoncy of racers to ventricle
their frustrations through pun-laden e-mails.  They say its acci-dental,
but I know they do it intestinally.  And there are no sinus of these
writhings diminishing!  I hate to carpal on and on, as too much typing can
be ingermius (and you can rub all the ligament you want on it, and it won’t
help).  So let’s give this up before someone gets herniated.  You can have
the driving suit!  I mean this from lobotomy heart.

-Alfred