Free Driving Suit

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Free Driving Suit
From: Rick_Yocum@prodigy.com (MR RICK W YOCUM)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 11:44:45, -0500
Let me put this all to rest.  I attempted to do so last week, but in
a private reply.  I will now do so publicly.  The gentlemen who was
perpetrating the unscheduled liver removals dies in a tragic (albiet
foolish and self-inflicted) accidents two weeks ago in Utah.  He had
attahced a number of JATO rockets to the side of his 88 Chevrolet
Caprice Classic, apparently unaware of the potent force each of the
rockets carrried...

Need I go on for anyone?

Incidentally, it was his widow who advertised the '53 Chevrolet for
sale that, as it was discovered, was actually a '53 Corvette, one of
only a little over 1,800 such cars which have been misidentified and
sold, apparently, as Bel-Airs.