Re: Garage floor paint

To: BAS441mini@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage floor paint
From: Doug Wilson <dwilson@america.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:27:43 -0800
Grassroots Motorsports magazine did an article sometime ago that
compared  different approaches and different finishes. They recommended
an epoxy type product from a company in Georgia, I believe Douglasville.
I believe the company advertises in Circle Track. I will look around and
see if I can find the infor. Someone else on the list may have access to
this info. As far as its ability to stand up to brake fluid? Hell my car
finish can't stand up to some of the 550 and 600 degree brake fluid.
Lots of luck.
Doug Wilson