Re: Garage Floor Paint

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Garage Floor Paint
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:30:31 -0600
Griot's at 800 345 5789 has a two-part floor paint they claim will
resist a puddle of brake fluid for a week.
I choked on the $55 per gallon price (covers 150 square feet) which
would have cost me $700 to do my small shop.  I just roll on another
coat of alkyd floor paint every coupla years ($80) and mop up brake
fluid as I spill it but if I was doing a high class business floor, I'd
go for it.
Tony