Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA
From: Dick Carlson <atrltd@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:30:11 -0600

Jack W Drews wrote:

> Further on the tattoo's - my grandaughter's grades in school plummeted
> the week she showed up with Team Thicko still on her forehead. We'd file
> a class action suit but we don't have enough class...

 It's these kind of things that have kept Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd., from
bringing out our own tattoos. But, our scientists are continuing their
research into "Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd. DNA".

 Be the first on your block...

 And yes, we've thought of cloning, but once you've cloned sheep, what point
is there in going any further?

--
Dick
Age & Treachery Racing, Ltd.