Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA

To: vinttr4@forbin.com, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 09:39:47 -0500 (EST)
Could you guys please change your subjet line? I think we have established
that SVRA does not allow Bugeyes to run 1275's.

This is a sore point with me because I have championed this cause for nearly
15 years. It started way back in the "GOOD OLD DAYS" of vintage racing when
Big Bad Joe P. was the head guy at SVRA. I was group rep for the small bore
group and we went round and round over it. No matter what I did, or said,
occaisionally one (1275) would be let in.

When I was "promoted" to tech director in 1991, I finally thought I had
control over it. Hah!  Actually, I don't think any have snuck  in lately, but
you really have to watch for them.

Jack Woehrle