Re: Interior paint

To: Clark Smith <clark@dnf.com>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior paint
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:58:13 -0500
On 22 Jan 99, at 23:51, Clark Smith wrote:

>  Is there any  "historically correct" interor grey

Grey is handy, common, and hides some dirt. Grey is often used for shop
machines and the likes. White is pretty, but dang hard to keep clean in a car,
or the engine bay. Black is easier, but a bit ugly, and harder to see what's
happening in.

I use Rustoleum grey on my Sprite. Interior, Underside, and engine bay- no
need to hunt for a colour match, readily available, comes in brush or spray
cans, and easy upkeep for wear surfaces and such.

Hmm, maybe I should use that for the whole car?
 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.team.net/wayward/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."