Re: Interior paint

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior paint
From: Clark Smith <clark@dnf.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 07:48:11 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all for the responses regarding interior color for race cars.  I
now know that the ligher colors better exhibit imperfections and, as Fitz's
message, below reflects, everyone likes Zynolyte.  I haven't got a source
for this paint yet, but i'll keep looking.

The family has been out of town so we've had some marathon days on the
Devin and the progress shows it.  Pretty exciting, really.

Thanks again to all,

Clark

>Clark,
>I heartly recommend the Zynolyte.  While they don't have a medium grey, a
>friend of mine got a can of black and a can of white and mixed a grey which he
>used to paint his chassis.  You don't have to prime and the stuff puts a very
>durable finish on.
>Fitz

"Hay Bales and Asphalt"
a video featuring vintage footage
of motor racing from 1957 to 1961.
Images and description at
http://www.dnf.com

My 1953 Devin-Porsche Restoration project
http://www.dnf.com/devin-porsche.html