Re: crack-up at the historics

To: "Doneen Sales (1987) Ltd." <doneen@itcanada.com>,
Subject: Re: crack-up at the historics
From: "Jim & Ann Brown" <thebrowns@pdq.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:29:52 -0500
Paul,

Since you asked for it, I will abandon my customary restraint and make this
observation.  I am pleased to be able to agree with one thing (but only one
thing) you say -- you are indeed not ready for primetime.  For the safety of
yourself and others, I do pray that you do not venture upon a race track
before you learn the fundamental difference between professional racing and
responsible vintage racing.

This is not a comment on either the crack-up which started this or my
childhood idol Stirling Moss.  Indeed, regrettably I will not be able to see
the incident until next weekend.  I comment only on your irresponsible view
of vintage racing.  Were this view to become widespread it would without
doubt end vintage racing.

Jim Brown
Houston
-------