Re: SCCA Roll Bar

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA Roll Bar
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:08:44 -0700
I'm still catching up on messages after vacation, so I apologize for the delay.
A key point in one of the messages is the mention of Solo II competition.  While
the Solo II rule book has specifications for roll bars, it does not require them
in stock classes (and perhaps others).  What this means it that if you roll bar
doesn't meet specifications, you can remove it and the car will be legal.  I
know, I asked.

Note that some courses or regions may supliment the rules and require the bars.
Check before you expect to run.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6 - normally with a roll bar, usually beat by a Morgan +4 without a bar