Re: Modifications (was: RE: Mechanical Failures)

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <brian@uunet.ca>, <S800Racer@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Modifications (was: RE: Mechanical Failures)
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:57:38 -0000
speaking of those lotus 7's,  has anyone out there ever come across dr. ken
gee's saab powered lotus 7?  he also built a saab powewred legrand formula
car.  that i understand still is in existance, after a conversation at vir's
reunion 2000.   but sadly never exchanged information with the gentleman and
his wife (my fault!).

chuck.