Summit Point Zoning Woes

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Summit Point Zoning Woes
From: Mactds@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:04:29 EST
Hello All,

I just received an email attachment from a fellow flagger friend who
participates a great deal @ Summit Point. Apparently our fellow racer & track
owner, Bill Scott, is coming up against a local group who wish to limit his
activities at the track.

The group is calling themselves Citizens Against Raceway Expansion (C.A.R.E.)
Under their proposals use of the track would be restricted to 9am - 5pm on
Mondays-Saturdays and from noon-5pm on Sundays. Noise levels would be
restricted to 65db. They are also looking at restricting the anit terrorist
school activities.

This is most disappointing news. This is exactly how we lost Bridgehampton!

Regards,
Maura MacEachern