Re: European Trailer Hitches

To: Rogsie@telesistech.com, derek.lola@home.com
Subject: Re: European Trailer Hitches
From: "Robert Van Kirk" <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:32:13 -0000
After watching the 1965 Sebring 4 hour race for sedans, we decided to drive
over to the Ford hanger in my friends Olds 442.  As we are driving the
streets to there he says "Hey some guy is trying to pass us" and I in a
rather alcohlic stupor said "Hell we're in a 442 and that ain't going
happen".  Well after several left and right turns at a some what less then
proper racing line we pull up to the hanger and guess who was trying to pass
us?  Yup Ole Jim hisself coming in from the track after the race.  I
probably don't want to know what he was thinking.  I guess I could say I
beat Jim Clark at Sebring!! Nah!
Bob