Re: Here you have, ;o) == VIRUS

To: Vintage Race <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Here you have, ;o) == VIRUS
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:27:30 -0500
Thx - John - I'm sure it's all good advice but before I do any of what you
recommend does anyone else agree?

FWIW I couldn't find Windows Scripting Host in Accessories or anywhere else; and
Folder Options was under Tools tab. The .vbs files I found looked kind of
important to me - I was too nervous to delete. Finally I use Netscape - do I
understand the current virus only affects Outlook Express? In other words being
different (by using Netscape) was actually an advantage in this case?

Derek (computer semi-literate)