Re: Looking for a book/book shop

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a book/book shop
From: Michael Frank <mfrank@westnet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:39:28 -0500
I'm coming into this discussion late, but perhaps with a bit of useful
info. I've visited Motorbooks in St Martin's and also in Oxford, they are
excellent bookshops. If you visit the London store, you should also visit
St Martin's Equipment (I think that's the name) around the corner, which
has to be the world's best store for auto models. For finding books online,
I use AddAll:

http://www2.addall.com/Used/

They are sort of a search supersite. They will relay your search to
Bibliofind, Abe, etc, doing a simultaneous search of many online
sources....very fast.

Mike Frank