Re: Fiat 124 vs MGB

To: JOHN.HARDEN@worldnet.att.net, rharring@idirect.com
Subject: Re: Fiat 124 vs MGB
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:29:08 EST
In a message dated 03/28/2001 4:25:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JOHN.HARDEN@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< > Hi Bob, Iasked exactly the same question, but Carl called and said 1 G
was
 > the group and that the Groups were about to be updated to reflect a number
 > of changes. I thought taht the 2600cc displacement of the Healey was a
 > little large for Group 1. Maybe he just felt that I could use a small
 > handicap, since I am older that most. Regards,John >>

John here is the group one list. We have had the old Healeys in here for two
years now. None of them go fast enough to keep up in group 3 anymore. GOOD
LUCK!

jw

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of gr1list2001.doc]