Re: Fiat 124 vs MGB

To: <Tombread@aol.com>, <pkrause@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Fiat 124 vs MGB
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:56:17 -0500
Hey watch it ,I never said anything about Porsche's I just said german
".........if you judge all the cars in the world on the basis of engineering,
construction integrity, reliability and the degree of perfection with which
they fill their intended function, then the ten best cars in the world are
probably all built by Mercedes Benz." - - " Road&Track  "
Crazy Pete