Re: Vintage Racing?

To: <Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage Racing?
From: "Peter van Rossum" <peterv@tri-county.main.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:34:13 -0500
Joe you are correct that is why some real gearheads started the VDCA  about
15 months ago they use the 1967  SCCA RULE BOOKS  .Finaly a real Vintage
Race Group   Just Like SVRA used to be any body living on the east coast
should ck this bunch out. The best part is they are a REAL CLUB not for
profit no business here just fun and lots of track time for more info
contact their web site at www.vintagedrive.com   Crazy Pete